AgieCharmilles CUT P550
EDM Wire Cut Machine – High Speed
AgieCharmilles CUT P series
The time you spend cutting is the time you are making money. That’s why GF Machining Solutions optimizes your productivity and machine availability with SMART and connected solutions.
Face future challenges and gain access to limitless possibilities with the CUT P series. Answer your most critical applications with our complete range of solutions.
- Travels (X,Y,Z): 21.654″ x 13.78″ x 15.748″
- Workpiece Dimensions (W, D, H): 47.244″ x 10.827″ x 15.748″ (Top Load)
- Workpiece Dimensions (W, D, H): 39.37″ x 27.559″ x 15.748″ (Front Load)
Manage Your Resources
Increase your efficiency with smart consumables – At the forefront of the Internet of Things, GF Machining Solutions presents SMART consumables, integrating RFID chips into wire and filter consumables to offer several efficiency-boosting benefits:
- The machine automatically recognizes and parameterizes itself to work with the wire or filter you just installed. The risk of error is eliminated and consumables are more quickly replaced.
- Increases machine availability by avoiding unnecessary breakdowns when wire or filter is finished.
- Reduces your stock to the minimum.
- All spool or filter data is registered and linked to the job to guarantee your complete process traceability.
Establish Your Autonomy
WorkShopManager and CellManager take you to the next level of autonomy – Software for administering and surveying the process of automated cells.
- Prepares jobs out of the machine on a pallet, measures with a CMM and automatically transfers the setup measurements to the machine to increase productivity.
- Visualizes the loaded work and process status for process optimization.
- ID chip management for highest process security.
AgieCharmilles CUT P550 Machine Specifications
|Vertical Sliding Door
|Max. Workpiece Dimensions (Top Load)
||47.244″ x 10.827″ x 15.748″
|Max. Workpiece Dimensions (Front Load)
||39.37″ x 27.559″ x 15.748″
|Max. Workpiece Weight
|Dimensions of Table
||35.433″ x 23.622″
|Total Volume of Dielectric
|Type of Machining
|Dimensions of Complete Equipment
||103″ x 104″ x 93″
|Total Weight of Equipment without Dielectric
||21.654″ x 13.78″ x 15.748″
||21.654″ x 13.78″
|Max. Speed (X,Y and U,V axes)
|Integrated Collision Protection (ICP)
||Standard on 5 Axes